06 August 2007

The DC Platinum Office

You could say we tend to get along in our office. We're all good friends..we've got inside jokes...help each other out--you know the drill. We all went to Benihana's tonight for dinner---unfortunately I couldn't eat much considering I don't keep much down, but I think everyone else really loved it. Not to mention it's my brother-in-law Zach's birthday today...so we had a fun time singing very loudly to him. Good times.


Nelson wants to be pregnant too....Don't worry, he's pushing out.

Happy Birthday Zachie

All the silly people

Being silly

Nelson, Katie and Zach

Jake and Me, just coveting being Benihana chefs

Everybody...and Jake.

Good ol' Landon

Some of the guys...ha and Jake (he wanted to be in every picture)

Dan, Jake and Brent being crazy.

Jake and "Erick"- the Benihana guy

At Chili's one random night.

You could say I love him.

7 comments:

Ani said...

JENNA LOVE. LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE HAVING FUN! WHEN ARE YOU GUYS DONE? SOON HUH? ARE YOU SHOWING YET?!I WANNA SEE YOU!

Ani said...

PS. MATT KEEPS SAYING "JENNA VELA" IN A REALLY HIGH PITCHED VOICE AND WITH A SPANISH ACCENT! FUNNY. WISH YOU COULD HEAR IT!

Canadian Princess said...

Looking adorable as usual Jenna!!! Sorry about the not being able to keep food down still...hope that passes soon!

The Young Family Inc. said...

Jakey is so handsome! If you have a boy I hope he looks JUST like him! And if you have a girl I hope she looks JUST like you! You guys are so lovely! Can't wait to party in two!

The Young Family Inc. said...

Jenna- I am serious- you take care of yourself!!! My little baby is depending on you! I love you!

Andrea said...

Jenna! You and Jake are adorable. I love to see all our friends from freshmen year marrying one another and now babies!!!! Good ol' Helaman Halls!

AlliSMiles said...

i found your blog on kate's. it was funny because i was scrolling through and saw 2 of my friends: zach & dan! tell them that alli says hi...they may not want you to know this, but i cheered with them at byu. congrats on the twins...i want them so bad