31 July 2007

A weekend in Georgia

Ba ba baaaaa! Finally a post. So, I got to go home this past weekend and had such a good time. I missed Jake (we never travel together these days....sad), but it was fun hanging out with my parents for my dad's 50th birthday party. He was completely surprised by the way (see first picture). Anyway, love my family, love my friends (see last picture...dear Stephanie)...it was a good weekend but its nice to be back with Jake. I'll try to be a better photographer and post more often....trust me I don't like staring at the same posts all day long either.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I always love going home..there is just something about it! But it gets old traveling without the hubby. Soon very soon we will have our husbands back!!

Ani said...

Jenna Vela...hey girl. You look sooooo pretty in those pictures! I love your parents. They are so cute. I am glad you got a little family time!

Katie M said...

you look beautiful...is it the baby glow?