12 July 2007

my skills are weak


ok listen. as you can all see, I change my blog "colors" and "settings" basically every single day. this happens because everyday, i look at my blog and think..."you're not very pretty..nope, not how i'd picture you at all." so i'm publicly admitting that i'm not very good at blogging and i DESPERATELY need some help. will someone, anyone, PLEASE tell me how to make a background on this thing? i've been told to go to photobucket, pick out some images (i have many waiting), and that's it, really. so what's the next step people. help a sister out here. i'm desperate for blog self-satisfaction. i expect some detailed comments. you are greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

Brit said...

Hey Jenna, I totally don't know if you remember me, but I got your blog from your sister, Katie. I used to baby sit all of Karen's kids back in P-burg. Anyway...I'm not exactly sure how to do a background, but I do know how to make great headers. Check out my header www.blelmer.blogspot.com and leave a comment with your e-mail and I can give you some instructions. Great blog, btw, you're hilarious!

lauren ann said...

wish I could help a sista out... but I have no idea (you could have probably guessed after seeing my blog). About the fabrics you were asking about... check out the Amy Butler Design link on my blog. I am obsessed- so cute. Good luck with the blog. If you learn anything let me know!!