05 July 2007

Hilton Head Island

We just finished up our anual family vacation here in good old Hilton Head Island, South Carolina....one of our favorite places. I was without the husband this trip (Platinum basically owns him)....which actually was our first time apart since we've been married. Sad. It was a good time though, hangin out with the fam. Sarah Crookston came with us for a few days too, which obviously was a blast. Anyway, not much to report I guess....just some new pictures and a few good times. Hope you all had a great 4th of July.

2 comments:

Andi said...

what can i say? you're hot. people want to be you. ps...what happened to your music? you need to bring it back...for reals. trust me, i know.

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun. My friend Kelsey and her family just got back from there a couple weeks ago. She was telling me all about it and that I need to make a trip out there. I guess I am going to have to.