15 August 2007

Searching

Ok. I need some suggestions. Jake and I stayed up last night kind of late..picture this: He was sitting on the chair with his computer, and I was laying on the couch with mine. We were both on the same website, telling each other where to go, what to look at--you get the idea. It was actually pretty entertaining and we had fun. We were looking at furniture--particularly sectional couches. I really like this one on Costco.com, but wouldn't you know it is out of stock. Of course. So then I go to ridiculous websites that I KNOW I can't afford (I'm obsessed with this sectional from PotteryBarn right now, but its just a dream), but I go there anyway and covet everything I see. This is a big CON to feeling sick a lot and having a lot of "computer time," if you know what I mean. So here is the kicker. If you know of any furniture websites, affordable ones, with cute sectionals...not corney fabrics, but GOOD stuff, please PLEASE share the wealth. Can you see desperation in my writing? Sweet, me too.

Here are the ones that I LOVE. The cream colored one is the coveted one from PotteryBarn. The sage colored one is the one from Costco that I can't get anymore. So, these are the styles I'm really looking for.

How perfect would these couches be to push together as a "play pin" for the twins? This is my entire reasoning for sectionals. HELP!


1 comment:

corrine said...

Hi Jenna!
Ok so I know we are not like bff or anything but I saw your blog on Andrea Ponder's site and clicked over just out of curiousity. (I am new to blogging! :) anyway... there is a fantastic wholesale discounted furniture shop that carries beautiful pieces much like the one in your picture... it is located right next to Smith's in Provo. Random I know but one day I just walked in there and took a peek and they had great stuff! I will try and research the name for you. Congrats on your marriage and your babies to come!
Corrine