29 August 2007

"I could tell..."

Conversation of the day:

LADY: yes yes i have 2 grandchildren...both boys, and i'm DYING for a girl! my one daughter won't get a move on. it's driving me crazy.

ME: yeah i think my mom is pretty excited about grandchildren. my sister is pregnant with a boy, which is really fun. i'm expecting too--my mom will be in heaven.

LADY: i could tell. i thought you looked pregnant.



quick. ask anyone who has seen me in the past week if i look remotely pregnant...if i'm even showing a little bit. the answer is no. awesome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

here is my comment....
if you have a lime in your tummy, i am sure you are showing a tiny bit....maybe she meant you were glowing or something??!?! I heart you.

Michelle said...

Jenna - you are hilarious. You absolutely did not look pregnant when I saw you on Sunday. That lady was on crack, or she was a psychic. Love ya!

The Young Family Inc. said...

Betch.