13 August 2007

Weekend in Utah

So Jake and I went to Utah this weekend for his sister Brynda's wedding. I can't explain how much I LOVE the mountains..and Utah weather...and the people in Utah. I think living in DC has given me this entire new appreciation for the West. Anyway, the weather was perfect. We had so much fun. Bryn looked amazing. I didn't get sick on Bryn's wedding day (it doesn't sound like much but seriously, HUGE tender mercy). Jake didn't have to work. There were so many great things and I'm basically pumped out of my mind to get back there in a few weeks. It was a fabulous weekend.

Yeah...we're not quite sure about this one. But he's cute.


This is Jake hunting for snakes. He loves snakes for some reason.


Me.


Jake.


Nice hair.


I love to see the temple. And yes, this picture could quite possible be on the cover of the next Ensign. Thank YOUUU.


You gotta love Blake...who's freshly engaged.


The Larsens


He's seriously my favorite.


Jakey and Me.


Happy. Happy. Happy.


Fancy that! I saw my dear Julia at the temple. Just love her and miss her so much.


So pretty and so happy.


The happy couple: Ryan and Bryn Larsen


Jake playing with our nephews Nicco and Makai- he's going to be the best dad, really.

2 comments:

Forest Anthony said...

I have some comments. First, you neglected to call me last weekend. Jerks. Secondly, let me just say that I am completely jealous of your relationship. You two look quite happy, I'm happy for that.

Ani said...

Jenna..you guys are so cute. OK, seriously..that brown dress is quite amazing. I am obsessed with it. Go Jake! He will be a great daddy!