23 August 2007

Across the Universe


I have never wanted to see a movie as much as I want to see this one. I've seen the preview in the theaters so many times, and then I come home and watch the trailer. I think its because its based off of all Beatles songs...and his name is Jude---and I love the name Jude. And its a love story. And "Hey Jude" is my favorite song by the Beatles and does something to me everytime I listen to it. Anyway, mark my words, I'll be there opening night. You should find and watch the trailer if you can. You're life might change. Or I just might be overly-obsessive.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i loved this trailer too! It looks so good. I can't wait for it to come out into theaters.

abbie said...

totally agree that this trailor like sucks you in BIG TIME!!

McKell and John said...

If you have a boy, you should name him Jude! My second cousin named her son Jude and I love it!!!