21 February 2008

vegas: documented.

as you all know, we up and went to vegas last weekend. we all piled into zach and katie's 4Runner...yes that's right. zach, katie, andrew (in car seat), alex, megan, jake and me. we were quite cozy. anyway, we had a blast and would do it all over in a heartbeat. we're really thankful for friends like the beans and the hillsteads. there is never a dull moment.


this picture literally makes me laugh. the guilt on alex's face is priceless. the smile on megan's face is classic. and then there is jake, ready to rock and roll.

this is for you blake. they are holding their rings, if you can't tell.

andrew's first experience with the baby bjorn. i think he liked it, and his mommy liked it too.

spinning.

we love these guys.

hi there.

the wynn was so cool. jake wants this as our next kitchen theme. right.

so tough.

brudders.

the girls.

smile! you're on candid camera.

so lucky.

good times.


katie is pretty.

what's that huge, shining, hot ball in the sky??

People's 2008 sexiest man alive.

little drew, quite content by the pool.

alex is a weirdo. this is why we love him.

the boys.

katie and me.

megan and me.

zach and jake.

jake and alex, debating whether to gamble or not. ha!

10 comments:

Chad Carly and Baby Cash said...

Love all of your pictures! It looks like so much fun! I bet getting into a bathing suit was the best feeling ever! And the SUN! I need a tan! Badly! I like Megans hair dark. I am debating myself.....????? Jake's hott....You can tell him I said that. Good for you Jenna...Good for you.....:)

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

love the pics...can i get copies of your's? I will send you mine too. by the way i do not remember that "katie is pretty" pic at all. thanks for the cleavage shot as well...i am so hot these days. goooooo.

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

love the pics...can i get copies of your's? I will send you mine too. by the way i do not remember that "katie is pretty" pic at all. thanks for the cleavage shot as well...i am so hot these days. goooooo.

Anonymous said...

I've come a long way in being able to say this...being a Beer and all, but I think it is fantastic that you two have so much fun, laugh, go and do. Continue on. I love you all...Hillsteads and Beans. Great kids...the whole bunch of ya. Momma Beer

The Young Family Inc. said...

I LOVE these pictures! You two are a fun time! Vegas+Jake and Jenna=peeing my pants! (or I imagine that's how it would go!) I love you two crazys!

Chad Carly and Baby Cash said...

Thank you for that motivational sermon! I knew you would come to my aid! I was laughing the whole time! I did get up and go today, but there is something wrong with my feet! I have to check it out.

Angela and Mike said...

Jenna! It's Angela and Mike Rose. Do you guys live in Vegas...with us? If you do, we totally need to get together and watch American Idol, which we love! We're glad things are going well for you...we are moving into a house here in a month which is exciting.

Our blog is www.familyofroses.blogspot.com

Angela and Mike said...

Uhhh...we just realized you live in Orem, UT...NOT LV. haha. Oh well. Next time you are in town you should come visit us at our new house. Your new house looks great :)

Michelle said...

hey girl...what fun pics! I absolutely miss little road trips to Vegas! and the pictures at the pool made me so jealous! I miss the sun! What a fun trip!

Megano said...

I don't even know if you'll get this, but I would love to go to lunch today! I forgot my cell, soooo I hope you get this! HA! If not we'll go another time.
-megs