19 February 2008

american idol.

so i'm pretty sure the only year i was ever crazy about american idol was the year kelly clarkson won. i cried when she sang that final song. i'm such a loser. well, i decided to watch it this season and jake and i l.o.v.e. it. i watched it tonight and have found my two favorites for the guys. tomorrow, i'll post my two favorites for the girls. i know it seems like i have a lot of time on my hands to post something about american idol, but for some reason i'm obsessed with this season. and for the record, i completed my homework before i made this post. ha!


2 comments:

Chad Carly and Baby Cash said...

Oh my gosh! Those are my two favorite! I also really like the Austrailian guy! I'm obsessed too!

Andrea said...

DITTO DITTO DITTO. We both have not watched it since season 1, and now we stay home every tues/Wed to watch it. David is AMAZING. I want to see your votes for girls!