05 February 2008

hakuna matata

this past weekend was a lot of fun for jake and me. we went night skiing on friday night and l.o.v.e.d. every minute of it. it was freezing but we didn't even notice after awhile. just shake those hands and wiggle those toes to get the blood flowing again and you're good to go. also, i love the mountains. really...almost more than most things.

no, jake is not wearing a cape. and yes, we're still having a grand old time.

we listened to old school rap from the high school days on the way to ski...which means, of course, that we're hard.

katie and me before skiing.

this is what i look at every night from my backyard (my very small and wonderful backyard). i love the mountains.

need i say more?

2 comments:

Danielle said...

How fun! And those pictures. . . amazing! Utah is so beautiful! Skiing sounds like so much fun- you guys make a dang cute couple!

Heath and Gretchen said...

Can I just say, CONGRATULATIONS on the new house! That view is awesome! I definitely miss the mountains and that last picture made me miss them even more! Thanks so much for your comment! I’m definitely getting bigger by the day and we’ve still got 14 weeks to go! I’m jealous you guys got to go skiing! That sounds like so much fun! :)