26 June 2007

The Wedding!



So these pictures aren't the best quality only because I took pictures of pictures...does that make sense? I have the CD's of pictures and I can't upload them on my computer for some reason. So I loaded them on Jake's computer and took pictures of the pictures. Exciting huh. We had such an amazing time, I loved every minute of it. We had an incredible photographer, Kenneth Linge. Be sure to visit his website at www.kennethlinge.com-- he takes beautiful pictures. If you're wondering about the dress, I give full credit to good ol' Donna (my mama). She made this baby in two weeks...she also made the clip in my hair. She is QUITE talented if I do say so myself. Hope you enjoy as much as we do!

1 comment:

lauren ann said...

I cant believe your mom made that dress- skills. You look beautiful- Im bummed we missed out. And about your car, that sucks!! My sis had her brand new car stolen when they went to DC to pick it up. It was taken in front of their hotel- but they did end up finding it. GOOD LUCK