28 June 2007

Jeeper Lives!

Amazing news....and then again not so amazing. The cops called yesterday and said they found the car--totalled into a light pole. Yeahh...Mr. I Steal People's Beloved Jeeps perhaps was sippin' back on a little too much of grandpa's cough medicine eh? Anyway, both of the airbags were out, the entire right side of the Jeep is basically demolished..the hood is dented up into a small T. The bumper is falling off. Awesome. So basically it was towed away and the adjuster is going to go look at it tomorrow and determine whether it's totalled or not. I feel like I'm betraying my car by saying this (I'm lame I know), but I really hope it's totalled. I do not feel like dealing with all of this crap all over again (remember the car wreck of 2004?) I'll fight to do the death! The crazy thing is this: Jake went to the lot today to check it out---they took the ipods, cd's (all of my cd's dating from my freshmen year of highschool to today...I could puke thinking about that), and most of the stuff in the console...Jake's Oakleys...ugh. BUT they did leave the GPS under the seat...apparently they didn't look there. How 'bout them apples?? The cops fingerprinted the car...that should be interesting. But the craziest thing is that when Jake looked in the car, there was a woman's purse and her credit card just sitting on the center console. Jake took the purse and everything else inside that was left there and he turned the purse into the cop's...crazy. Sometimes I think about this and I'm like, "WHAT???" It's been an adventure, that's for sure. Anyway---Jeeper does live...only kind of.

3 comments:

Ani said...

At least you can rest easy having located Jeeper. It would be hard to always wonder where Jeeper could be. I think Jeeper has endured enough in her (or is it a him, I can't remember) life.

The Young Family Inc. said...

Seems like you should take matters into your own hands to track down the master mind behind this abduction. I watch 24 and know a thing or two, I could take point.

Ca V Ha said...

Hey,

That happened to my uncle one time, someone stole his car, my uncle went and found it and stole it back but the funny this is that the guys wallet was still in the car... now you knowing the Peyton family, they're kinda crazy - so he went and shot the guys real car up and rang up bills on all his credit cards... but that's the Peytons for ya. Glad to hear that all is going well and that they car was found, I hope you like getting the new one!