19 January 2008

jake found the cord!

finally some new pictures. i've got a lot to update on. i have some pictures from christmas with my family...unfortunately i'm an IDIOT and forgot my camera when we went to seattle. what a moron. luckily my dear lyndsi sent me a few pictures when nicco and kai had the time of their lives on the merry-go-round. ok so there's that. then we have the reunion with my girlfriends, who i LOVE...some were missing and i think it just makes me love and appreciate them even more, ya know? and then the tribute to drew, our little drew face. now that i have the cord back, i'm going to carry my camera more and start taking more pictures. ALSO...pictures of our new house to come.

a very merry christmas.








my mom made me an amazing quilt, along with two others for my sisters. she's a dream.


let me just say that i love the vela family. we had so much fun at their house for christmas. i wish i had more pictures.




love my friends. miss the ones who weren't there. love them too.



drew drew. he's good for our hearts. the more he eats, the more he farts.

this is my all-time favorite picture of drew.

6 comments:

Rachel Anne Robbins Kuch said...

I would be a freak in every single one of these pictures. Awesome.

J & J said...

whatever i think you look cool.

abbie said...

jenna- that quilt your mom made is amazing!! is she for hire? love it! welcome back to blogging. i am horrible. no posts in weeks.

KEH said...

No, you're adorable!!! I sure miss our little get-together's in the CANC, Jenna Elaine!! If you guys are ever in New York....

Michelle said...

cute pics Jenna. I'm so excited that you'll be here this Summer! Even if you are further away. Maybe we'll hang out once or twice...that's about what we did last year! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I love your home! Lucky. The bookshelf is so cool. What is the story on the Jenna bench? Quilter people are amazing. That Drew is one dang cute baby. I asked my Jenye if she knew way back when, that Zach was such a great human being when they used to go down into the forest as kids. She said, “Oh yah. He was the nicest... just fun sweet boy.” D all cords to H and back…..is all I have to say. Jenna….you are looking great….Jake the stud. Lucky. Is there a story with the clock above the toilet? Subliminal meaning? I don’t know what “Tags” mean but you used the word love 32 times. But still not as much as I love you two! xoxo Julie/Mom