26 January 2008

da da daaaaaaa


this is jake and me. we're signing papers on our first purchased home. huge deal and huge blessing. i'm so thankful for jake and how hard he works for our little family. i'm truly amazed at how incredible he is. about two weeks ago, we moved into a 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath town home, which we love very very much. out by popular demand, i've posted some pictures of our house. i left out the two other bedrooms and the extra bath because they aren't complete yet... one day, one day. anyway, hope you enjoy. please come and stay with us. we love visitors. i'll even feed you.

the love shack.



our bathroom in our room.


my kitchen.



the family room. i'm waiting for these really great pillow covers from pottery barn to go on sale...then we'll have some more color on these couches. geez. also, i'll be painting this wall behind the couch in the fall. more color people.


this is my all-time favorite purchase. my antique bookshelf. it looks lithuanian to me, which is why i love it so much.


view from the couch.

this is my bench; it's a joy of mine.

the hallway.

downstairs bathroom.

laundry room = happiness.

12 comments:

Andrea said...

AH! I'm so envious! What a beautiful home. You two deserve it for sure! Are you planning on staying in Utah for awhile then?

The Powells said...

hi! I don't know if Jake would remember me, (Jenn Shaw) but I was looking at your blog (from off of a friends) and I had to comment because I think you moved into the complex that we just moved out of! Your townhome is IDENTICAL to the one we lived in. Yours is decorated MUCH cuter than ours was though...are you in Waterlefe?

J & J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J & J said...

well, waterlefe is the same builder as our complex (blackhorse run) which is probably why they are basically identical. my sister lives in waterlefe acutally--small world. good luck in germany! and andrea...we'll be here for at least 2 more years, but we plan on keeping it even after we leave utah so we can rent it out to students. we live right next to UVSC. so, that's that!

Katie M said...

beautiful jenna! i would kill for a laundry room.

Ani said...

Love love love it! I can't wait to see if in real life!

natalie said...

Your very own home? WOW! How exciting! Way to be you two! You just got married and you already have your own home. Its beautiful Jenna!

Breanne King said...

That is so exciting! I'm happy for you guys!

cait said...

darling! i wish i could have seen it the other day! darn that hidden key...i'll come again soon for some more blog lessons. love all the antiques.

McKell and John said...

So cute Jenna!! congratulations!! I love your big texas star in your kitchen!

Andrea said...

jenna....forgot to as you. Where did u get the cute curtains?

lauren ann said...

COngrats on the new house. That really is so exciting and I had no idea. I am OBSESSED with that bookshelf. PS where is the house??? and does this mean that you are going to be in Utah for a while? Update me, please