06 December 2007

band of the year.


so i've been doing a lot of thinking (obviously...my posts are my thoughts these days), and i thought back on the year 2007 and all that's happened--and i randomly thought, what was my favorite band this past year? what got me through things? so, i'm giving a shout out to one of my favorite bands, the weepies. they give a unique sound--a little folk, a little guitar, amazing lyrics.. they just bring things to life for me. cheesy, but true. anyway, if you don't know who they are...look them up and let them heal you.

5 comments:

Josh and Melissa said...

Jenna,
Hey girl! I saw Katie at Brittany Cogbill's 'see ya in 18 months' things and got to your blog through hers. Sounds like things are going great- you still look beautiful as ever! Hope things are going good and check out our blog to see pics of Kate.
Melissa (Wright) Skinner

callie said...

me. love. weepies. too.

Anonymous said...

awesome to hear, i love to hear about people who much enjoy the weepies. nothing better than knowing your personal views are shared with others.. :)

Anonymous said...

The Weepies is one of my favorite bands on Earth. Their sound has this amazing way of making me feel better. I am desperately thirsting for their new release "Hideaway" next month. It is a must that I see them live before I die. SO good, it's beyond words.

Anonymous said...

Great work.