13 November 2007

yeeeeeah.


well here it is. please know that in this post, i am in NO WAY bragging or trying to say, "hey check me out folks." but something exciting and slightly embarassing....ok embarassing....is happening. utah valley bride magazine emailed me a few weeks ago and told me they wanted to feature my wedding in their magazine. they put out four issues a year and feature four different brides. they talked to my photographer kenneth linge (www.kennethlinge.com) and apparently they told him to use the vela/robbins wedding. so she interviewed me for the article and everything. then she randomly said, ok we're going to put you on the cover. i'm like....what. cover? are you sure? yes yes, she says. i said, well there is a really beautiful picture of jake and i....and she interrupted me and said, no just you. WHAT. close up or what. close up. wow. so those of you who live in utah, the issue will be out after thanksgiving if you're interested. this is the picture that they're putting on the cover. this is actually hard for me to admit (i really don't like being in the spotlight and i HATE surprises...and this was definitely a surprise)...but it is sort of fun. anyway, so that's the latest.

11 comments:

Andrea said...

Well of course they put u on the cover...u are smokin hot.

Heath and Gretchen said...

Oh my gosh Jenna! That’s so exciting! I love the picture they picked! You’re so cute!

Katherine Fajen said...

Okay, that is awesome. How fun! I'll have to make sure to see the magazine. It doesn't suprise me though, you looked lik the perfect bride!

Ani said...

Yessss! I want a copy on my coffee table! Save me one! You are beautiful!

liz said...

so when this issue comes to work and i show my brides ill be liike thats my best friend leona.. they will want you to autograph. you should probably go to the bridal fair with me when i work the booth and sign covers :)

rob and i think you look beautiful!

natalie said...

Not a surprise to me! You look beautiful Jenna! That is so fun!

::jill:: said...

congrats. you are pretty.

Katie M said...

you better woooork...COVER GIRL!

Lezlie Wagner said...

NO WAY!!! that is the most amazing thing that I have ever heard!!!

Michelle said...

you are absolutely beautiful! You deserve the cover....absolutely gorgeous, and a personality to match! I'll have to make my mom get me one, since I'm only ...oh, 2000 miles away....That is so fun for you!

Alison said...

DUH! of course it is. just the other day i said to andrea that i was only sad about her missing one event her whole mission. and there was only one thing that it would have been worth NOT going on a mission for, and that was to see you dancing in your dress at your wedding. and of course to see liz dancing at your wedding. LOVE IT. you better be at mine.