08 November 2007

the homefront.

hello dearies. as i've said, school rules and i don't. BUT, that isn't going to stop me from somewhat updating every once in awhile. you are my people and i love you, which means i want to include you in my life. with that said, here are the latest events. we had katie's shower last wednesday and it was so fun. we had delicious tomatoe artichoke soup (i have the recipe if anyone wants it), yummy home made rolls (gotta love kendal mugleston), salad and veggies with cake to top it off. mom was in town, which made everything so much fun. she took us out to dinner one night and as usual, we had a blast. anyway, everyone is doing great. jake is amazing as always, school is almost done...thanksgiving coming up. lots to be grateful for.

chillin' before the party.

liz and me.

seester.

at katie's shower--she is very cute.

dinner. yum yum.

mom and me.

jake is a statue.

the robbins girls. me, mom katie, rachie-bear

jake and drew outside of PF changs

1 comment:

Chad Carly and Baby Cash said...

How fun! I miss you guys! Thanks for calling tonight, you called back right when we were having dinner! I love you. I ill call you tomorrow!