04 September 2007

Are you confused?

Life's been a little crazy the past few days. Yeah..a great crazy though. So we left DC on Thursday, drove down to North Carolina and spent the night at Carly and Chad's (hence the random post of Carly and me) and then made it go Georgia late Friday night after spending a really fun day with the Carlson's. And here we are, in Georgia just hanging out with the family. I've taken so many fun pictures but in the chaos of it all, I can't locate the beloved camera cord. So patience, dearies...new posts will be here soon. Sorry my blog is boring. And Baby says hi.

9 comments:

Breanne King said...

Things are crazy huh? Take some ritalin

Ani said...

Hi baby! Hi jenna! Hi Jake!

Katie M said...

i love baby. and you love my waders.

callie said...

i'm sad we're just missing you guys in d.c. boooooo! i was hoping i would be able to snatch your dang cuteness and put it in my pocket. boooooo.

Unknown said...

Jenna Vela, this is Stacy Harvey and I wanted to say that I love the heck out of you! Call me when you get back to Provo!

Brit said...

Hey random question...How do you put a background on your blog? I so need a little sprucing up on my blog. Where did you find the background? Any help would be great. Thanks!

Jen Richards said...

Hi Jenna- this is Katie's friend Jen. I just wanted to say 'hello' and tell you that I love your blog- it always gives me a good laugh. Congrats on your upcoming babies! I hope you are feeling well!

jenna said...

k i ran across your blog through carly and chad! you are darling. where do you get these blasted adorable blog templates?! I can't find one to save my LIFE!

Ani said...

Hey...I am not confused anymore. it has just been 8 days since a post. give me something!