13 March 2008

jake, jake, he's our man.

i came home from school last friday to a lovely surprise. my usual saturday chores were already done...this includes: vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, cleaning sheets, doing laundry, and dusting. jake had spent all morning cleaning and making our house so nice and clean so that i wouldn't have to do it on saturday. how amazing is he? he also makes me breakfast a lot, as well as yummy and nutritious lunches that i take to school with me. jake is the most patient, loving, kind, and selfless person i've ever met. he makes me laugh hysterically every single day. he understands me better than anyone and is the easiest person to talk to. sometimes we don't want to go to bed because we're having so much fun just laying there and talking. he is constantly helping others and putting them before himself. he is so nice to people he doesn't even know. he makes sure we always have family night, that we read our scriptures and pray everyday. he's adventurous, exciting, and optimistic. he is so good at being stress-free, or at least acting like it. jake is very chill, and i love that about him. he is sensitive to other's needs, especially mine. oh i could go on and on. he is just such a hard worker and has more endurance than most people know. he loves being healthy and happy everyday. i just thought he deserved a little post from a humble wife. he is my favorite person in the whole world, and i'm glad and very thankful to have him around. oh, and did i mention he is such a stud? i mean look at the kid. wow.




7 comments:

Canadian Princess said...

What a great hubby!!! Keep up the great work Jake!

Michelle said...

Truly - such a stud. What a sweet post about your man. Can't wait for you guys to be East Coaster's again this Summer!

grant + brittany said...

"Hey, it's me... Brittany." hahhaha I seriously felt undercover in my sunglasses for some reason. :) Glad we found you on here... see you soon!

The Perry's said...

Can I even tell you how good it is to hear from you?????!!!! How cute are you and your cute hubby! Last I had heard about you was that you were on a mission...... wow! it has really been a long time. We should definitely get together! Call me and we could plan something 859-4830. I would love to get caught up on life... marriage, babies, house, everything! I am so happy for you... you look so great and happy! well, I can't wait to hear from you!
luv,
Danielle

Megano said...

That's such a nice post! You're just as great though... your next post should be about that:)ha! just messin! Waking up and seeing reality is better then what you've dreamed is a good feeling!! I'm know I know.. I'm deep!

Anonymous said...

Hi you two! Max sent over a copy of Utah Brides Magazine Friday night - the Long's came over to visit with Wendy and they brought it - we were so thrilled to see your beautiful face on the cover! Absolutely the MOST beautiful cover they've ever had! And the pics inside were great, too...although Wendy kept hogging the magazine so I hardly got a chance to see them! Anyway, just wanted you to know that we all thought it was great! Happy Easter! xoxo, Nan

The Young Family Inc. said...

Oh Jenna! You have been such a blessing to our family! Not only for loving him for who he is, but recognizing that he is a spectacular guy! I always knew that it would take a very special girl to win my brother! And you are all I ever hoped for and so much more! I am soooo grateful to be able to call you “sister” and for the happiness you give Jakey every day! XOXOXO Jen