07 October 2007

outdoors.

its fall. my favorite season. i wish i could explain to you what the crispness in the air does to me. sweaters. i love sweaters. and fleeces....jeans, a good pair of pumas. count me in, seriously. jake and i were feeling energetic one day last week, so we decided to go hike my favorite hike, stewart falls, in the most BEAUTIFUL place in the world, sundance. those who know me know i have a slight obsession with sundance. we stopped for a quick view and bridal veil which is always fun and then headed on up. the trail is amazing. i've hike it maybe 20 times now but it was a really good workout. we were the only ones there...so we practiced some yoga, climbed our way up the waterfall into a little cove...climbed some more, risked our lives....hey, you only live once, right? all in all, it was a perfect day and good bonding for jake and me. thought you'd like to see how amazing the mountains are. i'm so thankful to live where i live. i don't know what i'd do without mountains. P.S. BLACK IS BACK.

he never looks in the right place but i still love him anyway.

in front of bridal veil falls.

the hike.

and it begins....

sundance, so pretty.

our destination: stewart falls

pretty, huh.

tree.

the jake show.

warrior.

the praying mantis.

jake is hot.

i'm...hot...too.....dangit.

amazing.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha you crack me up. I love the pictures! Especially the yoga ones!

ohh and p.s. I got the job at GAP. Friends and Family ordeal is November 15-18... I get 20 invitations to hand out. Maybe if you're especially kind to me I will be generous to share my wealth with you :)

LOVE YOU!

Michelle said...

oh jenna...you will never understand how home sick those pictures just made me. Stewart Falls is (basically) in the backyard of my families cabin. I feel like I spent half of my life at Sundance! oh gosh, I'm surprised I'm not crying right now! I miss the cabin so much! Thanks for the sweet memories, and those are super cute pictures. You two really are the cutest couple!

Danielle said...

What a fun day! I love fall in Utah- I'm so jealous. I am pretending it's fall by putting out Halloween decorations and cooking fall food, but its 90 degrees today and I have the AC on as I write this- bummer.

The Young Family Inc. said...

You two are goofy. Made for each other too.

Ani said...

Remember when we went there together for a nice little hike, and I fell, and then we got seperated, and then I got lost. Sweet.

natalie said...

Those pictures make me miss Utah!

callie said...

i really wish steve and i knew you and your hubby. i think we'd we really like each other. your cool. we try to be cool. you do fun stuff. we try to do fun stuff. it could work.

Lezlie Wagner said...

These pics make me miss Utah SOOOO Much!

Anonymous said...

Jake's muscles are so big! and Jenna you are SO hot too!
love yous,
Lyndsi